APARTMENT FAST FACTS
Multi family portfolio consisting of 7 apartment communities within the Arena District and Grandview Yard. Arena Crossing, Flats on Vine and Flats 2 offer the most sought out neighborhood downtown Columbus has to offer, the Arena District. Apartments at the Yard offer suburban surroundings with easy access to urban amenities.
- 3 Arena District Communities featuring a variety of unique floorplans
- Grandview Yard Community featuring 4 building phases Baldwin Porter Pullman, Keystone, Brooks, Manchester
- Consistent market high occupancy rates
- Walk-able entertainment, restaurant options
- Yard Club amenities building access for Grandview Yard residents including swimming pool, fitness center and social spaces.
Apartments at the Yard
Winner of the 2018 ColumBEST award for 'best apartment complex', Apartments at the Yard is constructing it's fifth phase of apartment buildings Dorchester East and includes four complete building phases making the total between the five consist of 649 units. The luxury, urban-style apartments are a mix of one and two-bedroom flats and townhouse apartments.
Where luxury meets lifestyle. Upscale living in the heart of downtown Columbus within walking distance to the city's best shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Flats on Vine
Located at the corner of Neil Avenue and Vine Street, Flats on Vine apartments offer 232 units ranging from 500 sq. ft. studio units to just over 1,200 sq. ft. 2 bed/2 bath units.
Flats ll Apartments is located off of Neil Ave. and Brodbelt Ln. Featuring 120 one-and-two-bedroom flats ranging from 600-1300 square feet, the community includes some of the latest finishes in the industry trend.