APARTMENT FAST FACTS
Multi-family portfolio consisting of 11 apartment buildings within the Arena District and Grandview Yard. Arena Crossing, Flats on Vine and Flats II offer the most sought out neighborhood downtown Columbus has to offer, the Arena District. Apartments at the Yard offer suburban surroundings with easy access to urban amenities.
- Arena District Living communities Arena Crossing, Flats on Vine and Flats II feature a variety of unique floor plans
- Grandview Yard features 7 building phases Baldwin Porter Pullman, Keystone, Brooks, Manchester, Dorchester East and Dorchester West, Junction and Kipton (coming soon)
- Consistent market high occupancy rates
- Walk-able entertainment, restaurant options
- Yard Club amenities access for Grandview Yard residents including swimming pool, fitness center and social spaces.
Apartments at the Yard
Apartments at the Yard includes 7 unique building phases offering up a diverse mix of apartment product in Grandview Yard. The luxury, urban-style apartments are a mix of one and two and three bedroom flats and townhouse apartments.
Where luxury meets lifestyle. Anchored by the Arena Crossing bridge, Arena Crossing apartments offer upscale living in the heart of downtown Columbus with access the city's best shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Flats on Vine
Located at the corner of Neil Avenue and Vine Street, Flats on Vine apartments offer 232 units ranging from 500 sq. ft. studio units to just over 1,200 sq. ft. 2 bed/2 bath units. With Huntington Park nearby, there is so much to experience close to home base.
Flats ll Apartments is located off of Neil Ave. and Brodbelt Ln., right across from Express Live! Featuring 120 one-and-two-bedroom flats ranging from 600-1300 square feet, the community includes some of the latest finishes in the industry trend.