CONDOMINIUM FAST FACTS
- Luxury condominium projects located in prime urban destinations.
- Parks Edge West began the project with a 12-story, 69-unit condominium building and has expanded to Parks Edge East. Both offer parking garage access, breathtaking views of the downtown skyline and river, and access to the rooftop swimming pool.
- 828 at the Yard is a five story, 35-unit building which includes access to The Yard Club amenities building.
Parks Edge Condominiums
The community features 15 diverse floor plans with a mix of one-two-and-three-bedroom residences ranging from 1,500-3,200 square feet. Pricing for the 15 standard floor plans range from $427,000 to $1,345,000. Floor plans can also be customized or combined to exceed the 3,200 square feet and $1,345,000.
828 at the Yard Condominiums
A high-end condominium development located in the exciting mixed-use neighborhood of Grandview Yard, in Grandview Heights, Ohio.
828 at the Yard features:
• A five story, 35-unit building
• Two-bedroom and two-bath flats with first floor walk-ups
• Condominiums ranging from 1,400 to 1,570 square feet
• Access to Yard Club Amenities Building
North Bank Condominiums
The ultimate address. With panoramic views of Columbus' skyline and riverfront, high ceilings and industrial finishes, these deluxe tower and loft spaces redefine the word sophisticated.
This five-building, 36-unit waterfront community is adjacent to the newly renovated Cannonsport Marina with convenient access to Palm Beach County shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Located on Lake Worth inlet just 55 miles to West End, Grand Bahama Island, the marina offers a fully stocked ship's store, water hook up, wireless internet, fuel dock, and boat slips with dockage up to 125'.