A $500 million mixed-use development near downtown Columbus that, when completed, will include 1.5 - 2 million square feet of commercial space.
Nationwide Realty Investors (NRI) envisions and executes progressive, well planned and successful developments that bring positive change to the communities they serve.
NRI currently owns more than $1.8 billion in commercial and residential real estate investments directly and through joint ventures. Some highlights include:
- Highly successful master-planned Arena District in Columbus, Ohio
- Long-term, urban in-fill development, Gainey Ranch Corporate Center in Scottsdale, Arizona
- 1.1 million square foot office complex home to Allied Insurance in Des Moines, Iowa
- Country's best new ballpark, Huntington Park, in Columbus, Ohio
- Visit the portfolio for a more in-depth look at all of our developments and investments
NRI is the real estate development affiliate of Nationwide, and is nationally recognized as one of the country's leading developers of large, complex, mixed-use projects. Read more »